If there are specific customers you do not want to send a review request to, you can exclude them using customer tags. Follow this guide to learn how!
- This guide applies to Shopify users only
- For all other e-commerce platforms, please follow our guide on excluding customers from all emails
In This Guide
Setting Up Your Exclusions
- Settings - General - Exclusions
- Add a customer tag you wish to exclude from being requested for review (e.g. 'exclude-customer') under "Exclude customers from Review Request with tags", and save the settings.
- In your Shopify admin, add the tag you used in Stamped (e.g. 'exclude-customer') to all customer profiles you wish to be excluded from review requests