Welcome to Stamped 🥳!
By the end of this guide, you'll have reviews up & running for your Shopify store. We're going to work through 5 steps together from basic set up to installation.
Getting started guide:
- Sign up for Stamped
- Install Stamped
- Import your existing reviews
- Basic Setup
- Widget Settings & Installation
Sign up for Stamped
If you haven't signed up for Stamped yet, you can do so here. Step one, done ✅ !
In this step, we're going to add Stamped through the app listing page and manually install star rating badges & product pages.
- Head to the Stamped app listing page on Shopify.
- Click Add App and follow the instructions.
- Check that the Stamped widget has been installed on your product pages.
- Use the main widget installation guide here to add star rating badges and product pages.
Step two, done ✅ !
Import your existing reviews
If you're switching to Stamped from another reviews platform, import them using our simple CSV file.
- Export your reviews from your other platform as a CSV file
- Edit the file to match the headers here
- Navigate to your Stamped Dashboard > Settings > Importer
- Upload your file and click save.
Here is a more detailed Import Guide or reach out to us directly for help.
If you're brand new to reviews, you can skip this step.
Step three, done ✅ !
Next, let's set up your store information and your review request emails.
In your Dashboard, navigate to Settings. Edit the following general settings:
- Store name
- Store email
- From email (this is where reviews are sent from)
- Logo (upload your logo file)
- Navigate to Social and connect your accounts
- Navigate to Deliverability to ensure your emails land in the right inboxes
Next, let's set up your review request email content & sequences. These are delivered to your customers according to the Intervals post review. Use the layout dropdown to test different layouts, and be sure to send yourself a test.
Need some inspiration? Check out these resources:
- 10 review request subject lines that convert
- Tips and best practices for high-performing review requests
- Change the branding of your emails
Once you're happy with your emails, it's time to switch them "on." Click the Enable Review Requests toggle and save. You're reviewing ✅ !
Widget Settings & Installation
Widgets are the fun part. These allow you to showcase your amazing new reviews on site. You are going to choose a widget, customize it, and install it in your shop.
- In your Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Main Widget
- This is your primary review widget.
- Click Install and follow the instructions.
- Click Save.
- You're done!
You can also use Display Widgets, which have different layouts and stylings to showcase reviews.
Please refer to the following guide for more information.
Last step, done ✅ !
You're done & have officially launched your reviews. There are a few other things you might want to do though: