This guide describes our StampedIQ: Insights Analysis feature.
This feature provides AI analysis of reviews for purposes of both aggregated topics (via keyword) and sentiment analysis.
*Available on Professional plan
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazilian & Continental)
In This Guide
- Introduction To Insights Analysis
- Overview of Insights Analysis
- Detailed Breakdown of Individual Topics
Overview of Insights Analysis
The insights analysis tab provides both sentiment and the most popular topics associated with your reviews. You can access the Insights Analysis feature by heading over to Analytics > Insights Analysis.
The sentiment score runs between -100 to 100, with 0 to -100 being negative scores, and 0 to 100 being positive. Here are examples of each type of scoring:
This can be helpful for monitoring product sentiment at a more detailed level.
There are 3 additional buttons revealed when a topic is moused over, as shown in the first example:
- Eye icon: Hide the topic from showing up in the results, which will be moved to the "Hidden" tab.
- Heart icon: Tag the topic as a favourite, which will then show up under the "Favourites" tab.
- View products: Redirect to a new page with a more detailed breakdown of the topic, which will be covered in the next section.
Detailed Breakdown of Individual Topics
You can get a detailed breakdown of each topic in Insights Analysis:
Reviews: Provides you with the review content containing the keywords.
Top Related Topics: List of other related topics picked up within the same reviews.
Over Time: Showcases the trend of the topic's sentiment score over a period of time.
Products: List all the products containing the topic and their individual sentiment score: