Tapcart is the premier mobile app provider for thousands of the world’s fastest-growing Shopify & Shopify Plus brands. With Tapcart, you can design and launch a world-class mobile app that increases conversions and engagement - no coding required.
In this article, learn how to push your Stamped reviews into your Tapcart app to drive sales, conversions, and ROI.
In This Guide
- Video Tutorial
- Connecting Tapcart + Stamped
Watch the tutorial video below to learn how to connect Tapcart and Stamped.
Connecting Tapcart + Stamped
Get Your API Public Key
- In your Stamped dashboard, go to Settings > Integrations > API Keys. Copy your API Public Key.
Enable Stamped in Tapcart
- In your Tapcart dashboard, go to Integrations.
- Select "Stamped Reviews" and click Connect Integration, then paste your API Public Key. Click Save & Enable.
Add Stamped To Your Product Pages
- Go to App Studio > Product Page.
- Scroll down to Integration Blocks and select "Stamped Reviews".
- Drag the block into your product page, then click Save & Update.
- Your Stamped Reviews are now visible in your Tapcart app.