Follow this guide to learn how to verify reviews and how the "verified buyer" status applies to other areas within Stamped and your store.
- Reviews submitted from all sources can be verified, including review request emails, review submission forms on the main widget, and self-hosted "Write A Review" pages.
In This Guide
- How Are Reviews Verified?
- Areas Where "Verified Buyer" Status Is Shown
- Applications Of "Verified Buyer" In Other Areas Of Stamped
How Are Reviews Verified?
When a customer makes a purchase and submits a review, they will be marked as a "verified buyer". The verification process is completed by checking for:
- The customer's email address
- The product being reviewed
- Potential spam
Areas Where "Verified Buyer" Status Is Shown
Verified buyers are marked with a green checkmark icon in the Stamped dashboard.
They're also marked with green checkmark icons and/or "Verified Buyer" in different display widgets.
Review Photos (Pop-Up Interface)
Application Of "Verified Buyer" In Other Areas Of Stamped
Some functions and features are only applicable to verified reviews/buyers: