Our Community Questions & Answers feature is based on 3 incentives:
- Peer Trust: Customers trust their peers to give honest and unbiased answers, increasing faith and loyalty in your brand
- SEO Benefits: All questions are indexable and help to point future search engine queries to your product pages. More web traffic means increased conversions
- More Results, Less Work: A hassle-free process ensures that questions are sent to past customers who had a positive experience, allowing them to answer their peer's questions
- This feature is available on the Business plan and above
- Visit our Pricing page to learn more!
In This Guide
- Enabling the Q&A Feature
- Sending Questions to Past Customers
- Answering Submitted Questions Without Using the Community Feature
- Showcasing Q&As
- Including Q&A Badge on Product Pages
- Displaying Q&A section separately
Enabling the Q&A Feature
- In your Stamped dashboard, go to Settings - Displays - Widgets - Main Widget - Customization
- Click on the Show All Customization Options drop-down
- Toggle the Questions & Answer option to the ON position, then click Save
That's it! Now that the Q&A feature is enabled, you'll see a new tab in your main widget where customers can ask questions:
Sending Questions to Past Customers
To initiate a community Q&A, click on Send to Past Customers as shown:
The question email will be sent to up to 5 customers based on the following priorities:
- Customers who have left a positive review (4-5 stars)
- Customers who have purchased the product in the past
Each customer will not receive more than one Q&A email within 10 days.
You can automate this process by enabling the "Community Q&A" setting over in the dashboard under Settings Customize Questions & Answers Community Q&A
Answering Submitted Questions Without Using the Community Feature
If you would prefer to answer the question directly, there are two ways to reply:
1. Through the Questions tab in the dashboard
2. Through the notification email sent out by Stamped, once the setting is enabled in the dashboard: https://go.stamped.io/v3/#/settings/customize/qna/notifications
Here's an example of how the question email looks, which includes a form for you to directly submit an answer:
Questions that are answered can be published and shown in your store through the main review widget.
There is an auto-publish function available to automatically publish all answered questions: https://go.stamped.io/v3/#/settings/customize/qna/auto-publish
Should you decide to manually publish Q&As instead, head over to the Questions > Unpublished tab
You can then publish any of the reviews by clicking on the eye icon or the publish button:
All published reviews will be shown under the Questions section within the main review widget:
There are two additional features available on the Q&A section of the widget:
- Free text search: Search the Q&As based on the keywords entered in the search bar.
- Sort option: Sort the Q&As based on the following options
Most recent (Default) - Sort the Q&As according to the date of submission.
Most helpful - Sort the Q&As based on the most upvotes.
Including Q&A Badge on Product Page
With the Q&A feature enabled, you can include the Q&A portion of the badge codes, which tracks the number of questions for the relevant product:
Here's the badge code to be inserted into the product page template:
<span class="stamped-product-reviews-badge stamped-main-badge" data-id="##replace with product" style="display: inline-block;" data-type="qna"></span>
Displaying Q&A Section Separately
You can display the Q&A section on its own by installing the following code: