- Review content is embedded in HTML, which results in better SEO.
- This feature is only available for Shopify users.
In This Guide
Accessing The Self-Hosted Reviews Page
You can find your self-hosted reviews page here: https://storeURL/a/review/all
This page will only showcase 5-star reviews by default. To include reviews with 4 stars and below, add "?r=rating" to the end of the URL and replace "rating" with a number from 1 to 4.
For example, https://storeURL/a/review/all?r=4 will showcase all reviews with 4 to 5 stars.
Customizing The Page
You can customize and add more content to your self-hosted reviews page.
- Go to your admin page in Shopify and create a new page
- Title: Add a title for your page. Note: This is the heading that appears on your self-hosted review page
- Content: Any content added here will show at the top of the reviews widget (we suggest leaving this blank)
- Page Title: This title will be indexed by search engines and displayed on search engine results pages. It will not be shown in your reviews page.
- URL and handle: This MUST be set to 'stamped-reviews'. Note: This URL is not meant to show you the reviews widget
Once you've saved your new page, you will be able to see your custom content and review widget on your self-hosted reviews page (https://storeURL/a/review/all).