We’ve partnered with Shopify to syndicate reviews automatically to the Shop App. You can now add your social proof to another sales channel, building trust and boosting conversions with no additional effort required.
The integration between Stamped and the Shop App enables two-way syndication of product reviews between the two platforms. When enabled, reviews will automatically display across both platforms, helping you get the most out of the reviews you've collected. Over 100 million high-intent, high-value buyers are opted into one-click checkout with Shop Pay. This guide teaches you to optimize the integration and check out our blog post to learn more.
The integration between Stamped and the Shop App enables two-way syndication of product reviews between the two platforms. When enabled, reviews will automatically display across both platforms, helping you get the most out of the reviews you've collected. Over 100 million high-intent, high-value buyers are opted into one-click checkout with Shop Pay.
In this Guide
- What is Shop App?
- Sync Reviews with the Shop App
- Sync Shop App Reviews into Stamped
- Managing Reviews
- How to Enable or Disable the Integration
What is Shop App?
Shopify has coupled the conversion power of Shop Pay with Shop to make it easy for brands to find and retain customers. Over 100 million high-intent, high-value buyers are opted into one-click checkout with Shop Pay. It’s the single most popular and trusted digital wallet on Shopify.
The proof is in the data:
- On the Shop app, shoppers spend more money and are more likely to come back. Every day, thousands of shoppers buy from a merchant for the first time, and 35% of the orders on the Shop app are repeat purchases.
- Merchants are more likely to convert shoppers with Shop Pay. Research from one of the Big 3 consulting firms notes that Shop Pay can lift conversion by as much as 50% compared to guest checkout, outpacing other accelerated checkouts by as much as 15%.
Sync Stamped Reviews with the Shop App
The Stamped and Shop app integration is enabled by default for all Shopify customers. Once enabled, all verified Stamped product reviews will be automatically synced to the Shop app. Stamped reviews are clearly indicated in Shop app, ensuring transparency with customers.
Sync Shop App Reviews into Stamped
The Stamped and Shop app integration is enabled by default for all Shopify customers. Once enabled, all Shop app product reviews will be automatically synced to Stamped. Reviews from Shop app are tagged with a grey “Verified by Shop” badge.
In your Dashboard, reviews from the Shop app are clearly indicated under Reviews. Only verified reviews from Stamped are pushed to the Shop app. Read the FAQ below to learn more about the Shop app’s review management process.
In your Shopify account, you can view the Stamped collected reviews under Shop > Reviews.
Eligibility, Enabling, and Disabling
This integration is automatically enabled for online stores that meet Shop’s eligibility requirements. All new reviews will be synced in the first week after being enabled. Older reviews may take a few weeks to appear. To remove Shop reviews from your Stamped storefront:
- Go to Settings > Syndication > Shop App,
- Select the toggle to Enable / Disable,
- Click Save.
To disable the display of Stamped reviews on your Shop app store you will need to disable from Shop channel. Review the FAQs below.
How do I un-publish a Shop-collected review?
It is not possible to un-publish a Shop review, we keep all reviews for buyer transparency and accuracy.
If you believe a review is in violation of Shop’s product review policies you can report the review in the Shop channel.
How do I stop displaying the Verified by Shop badge on my online store?
This is not possible to disable. If you wish to display Shop reviews on your online store, they must be displayed alongside the Verified by Shop badge.
This badge lends authenticity and trust to the review that it came from a verified buyer and order in Shop app.
I have many more reviews in my partner app than the Shop channel displays as displayed in Shop app, why is that?
This is to be expected, typically the number of reviews in Shop from partner apps will be lower than those on the online store, because:
- Products may not be eligible or available in Shop app, if the product is not displayed we will not display any reviews
- All reviews displayed in Shop app must meet Shop’s verification standards
- All reviews displayed in Shop app must meet Shop’s moderation standards
- What are the differences between reviews collected in Shop app and partner-collected reviews?
- From a buyer perspective, a small identifier will appear on each syndicated review, indicated it was collected from Stamped.
I’ve turned off display of Stamped-collected reviews in the Shop channel, what happens next?
Shop will stop displaying Stamped-collected reviews and not include partner-collected reviews in the average ratings. This may take 48 hours to update.
My Average rating in Shop app doesn’t match the reviews displayed in Shop app or my rating on the online store. How is it calculated?
When a merchant switches on display of reviews from Stamped, Shop will:
- Display reviews Published on the online store, as set by merchants in the Stamped admin
- Incorporate all reviews in the average rating, this will include both published and unpublished reviews from Stamped apps
- In addition the rating includes all Shop-collected reviews that meet Shop's moderation standard, this may include rating-only reviews which are not displayed in Shop app.
Where can I monitor the progress of reviews being syndicated to my Shop store?
There is no monitoring for merchants available in the Shop app. You can see the number of Stamped collected reviews displayed in Shop app but looking at the dashboard in the Reviews section of the Shop channel.