The Re:amaze integration allows you to display information related to Stamped Loyalty directly on the customer's profile in Re:amaze dashboard. Follow this guide to learn how to set up the Re:amaze + Stamped integration.
In This Guide
Setting Up The Re:amaze + Stamped Integration
- Navigate to your Re:Amaze dashboard, then go to Account Settings - Apps
- Look for Stamped and connect your store to your Stamped account. If you don’t use an ecommerce platform, you can still connect your Stamped account.
- Navigate to your Stamped dashboard, then go to Settings - API Keys and copy your Public API Key and Private API Key. Then, go back to your Re:amaze dashboard to paste both of your API keys.
- Once your Stamped account is connected, customers with matching email addresses will have their Stamped Loyalty & Rewards profile displayed in the data module on the right.
Adjusting Customer Points Within Re:amaze
With the integration set-up, you will be able to adjust customers' points within Re:amaze.
- In the Stamped data module, click the Edit button beside Points
In the pop-up interface, add or remove points. There's also an optional field where you can enter the reason for the points adjustment.
Click Create Adjustment to confirm the changes. Any adjustment made will be logged in the customer's profile in your Stamped dashboard as well.