You can easily exclude customers from your loyalty program by adding email addresses and/or domain names to your suppression list. This will exclude customers from viewing your loyalty launcher or receiving any points or emails from Stamped. Follow this guide to learn how to exclude customers' emails.
- To exclude specific customers, products, or orders (for Shopify users only), you can use tags instead: Loyalty & Reward: Exclude Customers or Orders from Loyalty & Rewards Program with Tags
The below guide provides instructions for both our Loyalty Classic and Loyalty 2.0 experience. We are migrating customers to Loyalty 2.0 throughout the coming months. If you're unsure which version you are on now, please first navigate here.
In This Guide
Adding Emails To The Suppression List
- Go to Settings - Exclusions
- Under "Suppressions", add the email addresses and/or domain names you would like to exclude from your loyalty program
- Click Save to save your settings
- Go to Earnings Points and scroll down to the Customer Exclusions section
- Under Suppressions, add the email addresses and/or domain names you would like to exclude from your loyalty program